JULIAN MALINS Q.C.NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
LONDON IN HOUSE SEMINAR – OPPORTUNITIES IN 2018/2019 FOR CHINESE STUDENTS AND GRADUATES
Date: 6 June 2018
Are you an ambitious Chinese student studying in the UK and want to know how to get an internship or a job in 2018 or 2019? This is an event you must not miss! In this event, you will find out:
- Where the current opportunities are and how best to take advantage of them
- What Western employers want
- The common misunderstandings Chinese students have
- What your strengths and weaknesses are in the 2018/2019 international job market
- How to overcome weaknesses and demonstrate your strengths to succeed in the coming months
This event will help you improve your job application skills to make the most of the UK employment opportunities that are available for you right now!
|06/06/2018||5.00 – 7.00pm||Sally Patterson|
Venue: 1st Floor, WeWork, 12 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 7AP, United Kingdom
(When you arrive at our office, please contact your consultant and we will come to greet you at reception. We will send a contact telephone number to you in advance of the event for you to call should you have any issues finding our office.)
TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT, please click here.