LIFE AT MANDARIN CONSULTING
- Changing People's Lives
- Changing Our Lives. Together We Make It Happen
OUR CULTURE AND LEADERSHIP
- “From day one when I founded Mandarin Consulting in 2007, I wanted to change young people's lives by providing the most effective cross-cultural career coaching to young Chinese students. During the last few decades in China, many people's lives have changed for the better. At Mandarin Consulting we continue to improve young people's lives through helping them to start and build their international careers”.
- Carrie Waley, CEO
- Discover more
All staff at Mandarin Consulting are encouraged and equipped to have the mindset of being forward-thinking leaders, to bring breakthrough results and to overcome challenges on the job. Learning opportunities are targeted and specifically designed to be valuable at different levels of experience and towards creating a unique culture of leadership behaviour and competency that is integrated into all facets of the business.
JOBS & CAREERS
- “The better the coach, the better the student. This is the law of attraction in MC! Welcome to join us!”
- Mona Mo, Senior Career Consultant and Team Leader
- “I am so proud of my global elite education career and my excellent team. Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want. Let's change more people's life!”
- Sherry Yan,Senior Career Consultant and Team Leader
- “The professional training by our most experienced coaches really developed and polished my transferable skills. Working with a supportive team is very enjoyable.”
- Rachel Li, Career Consultant
- “Leadership at all levels is actively encouraged in Mandarin Consulting. Marketing in Mandarin Consulting offers an exceptional opportunity of taking real responsibilities, making initiatives happen, working collaboratively with professionals across territories within the organisation and beyond.”
- Silvia Sun, Global Marketing Executive
- “I have had amazing opportunities to develop my career in HR and Personal Development, from working in graduate recruitment to experienced hire recruitment and then into core HR as well as training and development.”
- Wenyi Zhou, HR Officer
- “Patience, hard work and determination can all bring success. Mandarin Consulting has helped me progress in to becoming a successful Programme Manager!”
- Roshi Gorsia, Programme Manager
LIFE AT MANDARIN CONSULTING
You will receive a wealth of opportunities, benefits, programmes and policies to help you succeed in all elements of your life, and to recognise and reward the value you bring to our business. And on top of developing your career, we will pay attention to the way you work, your compensation and your benefits.
On 9th February 2018, Mandarin Consulting launched the new 2018 Academy Training Online Programme, for all employees at Mandarin Consulting. This innovative series of live, interactive training webinars delivered by members of our dedicated and professional Coaching Team, focuses on developing and enhancing key staff skills.View our current vacancies